Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 11, 2013

Dear family and friends,

We had a fantastic week this past week. Me and Elder Walton have been doing some good work. I'm thinking my time here in Paradise is short probably only 4 more weeks until I get transferred so I want to make the most of it and leave this area in great shape. We picked up a new investigator this week named Kim. A couple of days ago we were going around and visiting a bunch of potential investigators in our area book and we both decided randomly that we need to stop what we were doing and knock on this one door. A lady named Kim opened the door and was very friendly. We introduced the restoration and the Book of Mormon and she accepted to read it and was very excited and even invited us back. The was the craziest miracle and it came out of nowhere. Its amazing how the Lord prepares his people. It was a neat experience because me and Elder Walton were able to recognize the prompting of the spirit and were able to act on it.

Do you remember Jacob my first baptism back in the beginning of August? He spoke in Stake Conference! How cool is that? He spoke about his conversion story and the spirit was so powerful. It was a great experience. We had a couple of really spiritual lessons this past week. We met with Dennis and we talked about Gods amazing love and he was feeling really alone at the time. We shared a story with him and he started crying and the spirit was so strong. We were than able to testify of the truthfullness of the gospel with the spirit present. It was great! Its amazing to see the tiny miracles that we experience every day.

We did a lot of service this week. Stacking and splitting wood still happens pretty regular. And we helped a less active member move. I had a great Birthday on Monday. The Reeves had us and the Campbells, the family were teaching, over for dinner. We had a great night. There's a picture on facebook if you want to see. The whole zone ended up sing happy birthday to be at our p-day activity so it was a fun day. 

Everything is going great! I love being able to reach out and help so many people every day. Tomorrow I'll have been out for 5 months! Its gone by so fast! I feel like I've really grown so much in that short time and I've loved every minute and I know it will only get better! Thanks so much for your support it helps me out a ton! love you all! I hope everything works out with Kathleen she's definitely been in my prayers! Have a great week!

-Elder Rosenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment