Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 23, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,

 So all in all we had a great week. We had some ups and downs but for the most part it was a great week. On our way home from working Sunday night we ran over a skunk. Our car stinks pretty bad but it was a lot better this morning. We went and got pictures by the skunk just for fun. It was pretty crazy! We had a total of 5 investigators at church this past week which was terrific! Marie even came and we have a lesson with her tonight.  Its been a huge blessing to be able to start teaching her again after all the problems they've been going through.

So our baptism has been moved to this Friday instead of Saturday. I can't remember the last time Elaine has missed a Sunday. Her fellow shipper who also happens to be her doctor will be performing the baptism for her. I'm really excited for Elaine, she's come really far since we began teaching her. She's been really excited for quite some time now. The ward has really taken her in and been really great to her. It should be a great baptism this Friday!

On Sunday we were privileged to go over to one of our investigators house's for dinner. We went over to Anne's house and Jerry was there too. Jerry told me he still has interest in being baptized but he wants to wait until October 18 to set a baptismal date because of everything going on. I was beginning to think he was losing interest so it was great to hear its something he still wants to do.  

The Lord has truly been blessing us out here with people to teach and now that I've been out for awhile its been interesting to look back and see how far these people have grown and come since I've been here. I'm truly grateful for the opportunity to be out here serving the Lord in California. I know its exactly where I'm suppose to be right now.

Happy Birthday on Saturday Mom. I hope you have a wonderful day. Know that I'll be thinking about ya and that's everything is going great. I love ya.

-Elder Rosenbaum

Ben with the Skunk that they ran over

No comments:

Post a Comment