Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September 30, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,

We had a great week this past week. I'll start off with talking about Elaine's baptism. It went super well. I was able to give the talk on baptism, my companion did a musical number and Brother Reeve, her fellow shipper, baptized her. It was a super spiritual experience. It's amazing to see how far she's come. We picked up as an investigator just under 2 months ago and now she's baptized. Its truly been a miracle. It was definitely the highlight of our week. In Sunday during fast and testimony meeting Elaine even got up and bore her testimony. It was probably one of the strongest testimony's I've ever heard. 

I had the opportunity this past week to go on exchanges with the zone leaders so I got to go down to Chico and do some work. We went down to the college campus and everyone we ran into we challenged to baptism on the spot. It was an interesting experience. We even almost got some to commit but it was pretty fun.

I'm truly loving the ward I'm serving in. The ward members are really great to us. On Sunday during Sacrament meeting it was one of the most spiritual meeting I've ever been apart of. The theme of all the testimony's was conversion. Not only did Elaine give her testimony, but Marie one of our investigators gave one of most powerful testimony's I've ever heard too. I feel like this past week my testimony of this Gospel has really grown and been strengthened tremendously.  I know without a shadow of a doubt that is the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. If anything while I've been on mission I feel like I've been able to further convert myself everyday along with the people I'm teaching and I just come to a more further understanding of the Gospel every day. Thanks for all your support and love. I hope all is well. I hope everything works out with grandma's health. I'm praying for you guys. Have a great week.

-Elder Rosenbaum

Elder Harper (Ben's Companion), Brother Reeve, Sister Elaine and Ben
Sister Elaine's Baptism day

No comments:

Post a Comment