Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 13, 2014

Dear Family,

My time this week is a little short but I'll say as much as I can for the time I have. First off, the temple was amazing! It was so cool to be able to go through the temple with Jacob for both his endowment and being sealed to his wife and two kids. It was seriously the greatest thing and definitely one of the highlights of my mission. The spirit there was so insane and so strong and a lot of tears were shed from Jacob and his wife. So it was a special weekend definitely not one that I'll forget anytime soon. They invited us to go to the spaghetti factory after with all of there family and it was cool to meet all of them.   I'll be sure to include pictures. 

We have a baptism this Saturday for a lady named Shannon which is super exciting. Her husband was baptized about 3 or 4 weeks ago. And he just got theAaronic Priesthood yesterday so he'll be able to baptize his own wife. 

We had a lesson with a 12 year old girl named Kyra and she has the greatest desire to do what's right and work towards being baptized. It was so cool to start teaching her and even be referred to her. We're seeing so many good things happening here. The Lord has been blessing us so much and preparing people for us. Sorry to make this so short. Love you guys have a great week! 

Elder Rosenbaum





No comments:

Post a Comment