Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 10, 2014

Dear Family,

Well first off we received our transfer calls yesterday night. After 4 transfers(6 months) of serving in Redding, I am now being transferred to the Auburn 3rd ward and I will also be covering the Forest Hill Branch which I understand is basically out in the middle of nowhere. I'm excited for my new assignment and I know that this is where I'm suppose to go. Its weird to think that this may possibly be my last area that is if I stay there for 5 transfers. My new companion has only been out 3 months so I'm excited for the opportunity to serve with him.

As far as this week goes there wasn't anything too crazy that happened. I had the chance to say goodbye to a lot of people which was super sad. Redding really did feel like home while I was here.

Kyra will be getting baptized this Saturday!! We met with her a lot this week and getting her as prepared as she could before it. I'm kind of sad, I probably won't be able to go since my new area is so far away.

I'm short of time today, but I'll give more info about my new area next week and whats going on! Love you guys!

-Elder Rosenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment