Saturday, November 8, 2014

November 3, 2014

Dear Family,

A lot of good things have happened since last week! We're now in week
6 of the transfer meaning a week from yesterday we receive transfer
calls again. I'm 95 percent sure I'm going to be getting transferred.
When I'm on the chopping block I always hate the anticipation of not
knowing where I'll be going. But I know I'll go where ever the Lords
needs me though. I know I've said this about all my areas but I really
love this area and its gonna be really sad to leave it. Its become
home here and its always hard to leave after you feel like you have
gotten to know everyone so well.

So on Tuesday this past week we had a zone blitz which was super cool.
Meaning every single missionary in our zone spent an entire day in
just one ward. So we all went to Shasta Lake city and were able to
find a ton of work for the Elders who cover the area. I guess this is
something as a mission we're going to do once a transfer to just
change things up and help out an area if its super dead. It was pretty
fun though we all had a good time.

We have a couple other of highlights from the week. We have an
investigator named Elizabeth who's a young mother and we had a super
spiritual lesson with her this week. We taught the Restoration and the
spirit was just super strong. She soft committed to be baptized. She
met with missionaries in Ohio so when we ran into her it was really a
cool miracle. She says her husband will most likely join her in the
discussions in the near future. We have a lot of hope for this couple.

Kyra is still completely on board and still has full support from her
parents. We taught her a couple of times this week! The plan is still
to have her baptism on November 15th!

With our ward mission leader we planned a volleyball night for members
to invite less actives and non members too. It was a great success and
we had a lot of people come and it was a great way to introduce the
gospel to them.

Well thats about all for this week. And last but not least Happy
Birthday today Dad! I hope you have a great day. Thanks for your love
and support!

Until next week!

Elder Rosenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment